The mission of the Boy Scouts of America...
to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Promise, Law, and Motto.
Cub Scouting....Join the FUN!
- WELCOME Back to School---and Back to SCOUTS! We are so excited to begin a new year of Scouting fun, and are so happy to have you along for the ride!
- Our first Den Meeting of the year will be Monday, September 12th. Parents, please stick around for our year-beginning Parent Meeting, in which we will discuss some important items regarding the new Scouting year. We look forward to seeing everyone!
- Popcorn Sale Kickoff! It's time for our big annual fundraiser! Details will be announced at the parent meeting on Sept. 12. Remember, our popcorn sale is the #1 source of funding for all of our yearly activities, and helps us keep our annual dues as low as possible. We appreciate your support!
- Join us on Saturday, September 24th for our Family Pack Picnic! This year's event is being held at the pavilion at Bella Vista's beautiful Tanyard Creek Park. Watch your email for details!
- Be sure to like our Facebook Page.....and join our Facebook Group! We also have a Pinterest page, where you can find all sorts of information and ideas!
Pack | Tiger | Wolf | Bear | Webelos 1
Webelos 2 | Leader Training | US Holidays
Click on events for more details!
Pack 121 in Social Media